Manufacturing Standards & Codes
We are in this business for decades and our designs and products are made based on high-tech software’s and engineering support, and advanced production facilities for fabrication.
We at NAZ, follow international Standards and Codes for design, fabrication, testing and commissioning of our products to ensure that the products are used efficiently in terms of performance and economic benefits as listed below but not limited to:
DESIGN & MANUFACTURING: CODES, STANDARDS, SPECIFICATIONS & Recommended Practices.
- ASME Sec. VIII – Div.1 & 2 – Construction of Pressure Vessel
- ASME Sec. XII – Construction of Hazardous Transport Tank/Trailer (Class 1,2 & 3)
- ASME Sec. IX / AWS D1.1 – Welding Code for Pressure Vessel & Structural Welding
- ADR – European Agreement-International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road.
- NF-EN-13094 – French Standard – Tanks/Trailers for Transport of Dangerous Goods by Road.
- NFPA-385 – American Standard - Tank Vehicles (Flammable & Combustible Liquids)
- UL-142 – Above Ground Tanks (Flammable & Combustible Liquids)
- EN-12642 – European Standard – Body Structure of Commercial Vehicle & Trailers.
- API-RP 2219 - Recommended Practice - Safe Operation of Vacuum Trucks handling Flammable/Combustible Liquid in Petroleum Service.
- API-12F – Specification for Shop Welded (Vertical-Cylindrical) Above Ground Storage Tank
- DNV 2.7-1 / IMDG / EN-12079 – European Standard - Offshore Tank container
- PDO-SP-2000 – Petroleum Development Oman – Road Safety standard.
- GSO-159 – Motor Vehicles – Dimensions & Weights